Have you ever wanted to visit the state of Guanajuato but don’t know where to go?
Well, let’s go where the locals go.
Canal Once, a Mexican TV station, surveyed local people from the state of Guanajuato asking them to rank their favorite places to visit in their state.
They then compiled a short list of the places actual Guanajuatenses like to visit and some do not appear on any other lists I’ve ever seen.
So I’ve posted it here for you because when in Rome do as the Romans or in this case when in Guanajuato do as the Guanajuatenses.
11. Apaseo El Alto
10. Night Life in Guanajuato City
7. Yuriria aka Lago de Sangre
6. Acambaro – Lugar de Magueyes
5. Mineral de Pozos
4. Dolores Hidalgo – The cradle of Independence
3. San Miguel de Allende
2. Museum La Alhondiga de Granaditas
1. Guanajuato City
Travel Well amigos,